Friday, April 8, 2016

Introduction

Hello readers. This is my first or second blog (if you count tumblr). I am taking my first post for this blog to introduce myself so you know who I am (kinda I am not giving out my name). First off all you guys can call me Al. I know that is a boys nickname as I am a girl but I like that nickname and you guys wont be able to guess my real name. Second I am really into anime, music, YouTube, food, dancing, and social media. I don't know when I am able to post but I will try my best to at least post once a week. If you feel like you need me to review a song send me a tweet on twitter at https://twitter.com/theofficalAl. Maybe I could be great friends with some of you and that will make me happy. I would like to start off the next post with one of my favorite songs by my favorite band Black Veil Brides. I know many of you have not heard of them but I will be covering lots of different music as I will listen to anything. So you know the basics of who I am as I will not be telling you in this blog of anything like how tall I am or where I live. So there is that and I am glad you have read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment