Saturday, April 9, 2016

A review of Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides

So this is my second post and if you haven't read my introduction then read that first but for now you have noticed the title right? Well if you haven't then I will be reviewing the song Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides. I will go by paragraph so bear with me on my second post and first song review. At the end I will be giving the song a grade from a A+ to a F. Now lets get started.

Driving through this world unknown,
I've built my life on broken bones.
Not living for this anymore,
You want a fight... I'll bring a war!



What I think this says is  we don't know where we are going in this world and some of us have built a life with broken bones and what Andy (the lead singer) is saying is that he won't live for that life anymore. And if you want to fight him to live a certain lifestyle then he will start a war to live the way he wants.

I feel alive inside
I won't be terrorized,
I'll take all the blame.

Andy feels alive now that he is living the way he wants and he won't be terrorized for being who he wants to be and if you want to blame him for anything then he will take all the blame for it.

This heart of fire is burning proud
I am every dream you lost and never found
This heart of fire is stronger now
Build your walls but you can't keep me out
I'll burn them down.

The heart Andy has is on fire and he very proud of it. Andy can be the dreams you have lost, forgotten, or have never found. Since he is very proud of his heart of fire and he is your every dream you have lost the heart is stronger now. If you don't look to Andy and you try to build walls to keep him out he will burn them down.

I am every vow you broke,
They left for dead and turned to smoke.
Arm yourself with words of hate,
I'm ripping through the souls you take.

Andy is the symbol of every vow you have broken and people have left you for dead and turned to smoke. Never to be seen again. You should arm yourself with hateful words and Andy will rip though all the souls you have taken.

Well that is my review of Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides. I give this song a A+ for being full of meaning and for having a awesome guitar solo. If you want to hear the song for yourself here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZxhWqxwsBQ. Thanks for reading! Also I didn't do the full song as the rest is just a repeat of the chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment